Saturday 1 March 2014

Starting a Youtube Channel and need your help!

Hi Guys,

So I'm wanting to start a youtube channel but I'm unsure what videos to do. I would really appreciate your opinions on the following topics;

Makeup and Fashion things - I'm a tad reluctant to do these types of videos as I know that youtube is already heavily saturated with these types of videos and by people far better at makeup and more fashionable than me. However, I am very passionate about both makeup and fashion so I still feel its an option.

Book Club/Reviews - I really enjoy reading and talking about books with other people so was thinking it would be something a bit different to do! What do you guys think?

Other Reviews - Music, Films, Magazines, TV Series etc

Vlogs on Uni - or just general chit chats about different aspects of student life. I could write a post on some things and if anyone has any questions I could answer them in a video on my channel.

Video Game Reviews/Play throughs - I'm not a massive 'gamer girl' but I do enjoy the xbox games I have.

Learn to cook with me - I enjoy cooking but I'm not very good at it so perhaps a vlog type video of me trying out new recipes and the disastrous results!

Challenges - I'm always up for a good challenge and dare so that would be fun! You guys could come up with the challenges for me!

Get fit with me - Another progress topic that could help motivate me and any of you guys looking to get fit to! Maybe if you see me embarrass myself on youtube failing at exercise it'll inspire you to make sure you're not like me ;) I could review exercises or just talk about new fitness classes or tips I've learnt about.

So thats quite a few ideas to start with! What do you guys think of them? Are there any other types of videos you wish you saw more of on youtube. If so, let me know and it might be something I'm interested in and could be fun!

Thanks!

Love,
Pippa

No comments:

Post a Comment